Your first day at PAi is much more than your first day on the job. It’s your first day as part of a welcoming and engaging team. PAi team members always:
- Care: We demonstrate care for our customers, our communities, and each other.
- Know: We challenge ourselves to continuously learn, grow, and innovate.
- Do: We work hard, play hard, and strive to maintain balance between the two.
If you share these values and thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy atmosphere, we invite you to join the PAi team! PAi also offers great benefits including:
- Comprehensive salary and benefits packages including, health, dental, and life insurance, 401(k) with company matching contribution, and more.
- Paid Time Off and nine paid holidays.
- An entrepreneurial work environment where your ideas count and you’ll be counted on to contribute.
- Career advancement and development opportunities available to ensure you’ll be able to grow as we grow together.
- Free on-site fitness center, health and wellness initiatives, and access to the Fox River Trail.
- And did we mention casual dress and free coffee every day?
Be more than an employee. Be part of the PAi team.
Meet our Recruiter
Nick Adams joined PAi in 2010 as part of our distinguished Customer Care team. After five years Nick joined the HR Team and began recruiting for all departments within our organization. He has a great understanding of the business and exemplifies our values of Care, Know, and Do which allows him to partner with hiring managers to bring superior talent to the PAi team. Nick is a Green Bay, WI native who, like many from the area, loves the Packers. In his free time he enjoys being outdoors, spending time with family and friends, as well as hunting, fishing, playing golf, softball, cornhole, and foosball. Connect with Nick to learn more about current and future openings at PAi.